CMNB03-03 is a member of AI modules which has built in relay to control external electric device when motion detected.
- Small in size: 48×25mm, easy to install
- Built in relay to control external power
- circuit up to 125VA
- Off time selectable from 2 min to 15min
- Sensitivity selectable
- Terminal block for easy wiring
- 12V operation
- Power polarity protection
- Select options of delay off timer as well as the sensitivity
- Apply 12VDC to the module, wire thru terminal block J
- Connect external power control circuit
- Place the module at the place where is good to monitor the interested area
- Turn on the power, when there is a motion detected in the interested area, relay will switch on the external device.
- When there is no motion detect during the preset off timer, relay will cut off the external power.
- There are 2 option modes.
a. Auto mode: relay turns on off external circuit following motion detect, whenever module is powered
b. Manual mode: at first time power on the module, relay will cut off the external circuit after no motion detect and reach delay timer. It will be retriggered within 1 minute if motion detected but remain off after that, until turn off and repower the module. This is good for lighting control, when people enter the room, turn on the light manually, after leaving, it will turn off the light automatically.